Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Can't Wait

I absolutely can't wait for my brother and Tierney to tell my parents that they are having a baby. My sister and I have been helping them think of a ways to announce it. Since my parets know that my sister and I are both trying to get pregnant we had to come up with the perfect plan so there wouldn't be an awkward moment that they think it's one of us. Nikki & I got a bunch of baby stuff and we are going to wrap it and give it to them after everyone has opened their gifts tomorrow.

The funny thing about it is that my Mom had "the talk" with Tierney and Aaron last week. They got engaged last Christmas and have yet to set a date. Mom pretty much told them that they need to get their shit together and either set a wedding date or have a baby because she is tired of waiting.