Sunday, February 8, 2009

Scared to test

Usually I'm POAS (pee on a stick) nut during the two week wait but this month I'm scared to test. I just don't want to see a negative test, I have myself prepared for it but I just not ready yet. Gary is out of town this weekend at National Guard drills and I'm sure he was hoping that I tested while he was gone so I would have time to deal with with a negative. He is very supportive of me but he hates to see me such an emotional wreck knowing there isn't anything he can do to speed up this process. This month has been the hardest of them all with adding in Follistim and the Prometrium. I really don't think the Follistim had any negative effects on me but the Prometrium has been wicked! If AF doesn't show up by Tuesday I will take a test.

5 comments:

Colee said...

How many dpo are you? You could be afraid because this may be it... I will be thinking of you & will check in to see what happens..
Colee

Jess said...

I really hope you get your BFP on Tuesday!!!
You'll be in my thoughts!

Rachel said...

I will be checking in tomorrow to see what's up!

Jess said...

I'll be checking as well!!
I hope it's good news!

It's Daddies. Plural. said...

just found your blog and wanted to let you know that I wish you the very best of luck on your journey.