Sunday, September 13, 2009

LOST: Weight Loss & Exercise Motivation, please return ASAP!

OMG I have officially fallen off the exercise wagon! Well I let me rephrase that I FELL off the wagon into a deep dark hole while on our honeymoon and have not found my way back yet. I don't know why I make this such a big thing in my life. Exercise makes me feel so much better about myself, it helps my clothes fit, fights PMS & SAD (Season Affective Disorder) and it makes me feel proud of myself. So why do I let something so good for me come and go? I don't stop permanently taking medications because I forget to take it on occassion. For me exercise and diet are an all or nothing deal! I have to learn to give myself permission to be happy working out three days per week.....it's a hell of a lot better than the ZERO times per week I have been doing! The thing is once I'm on the wagon I'm on, so my goal for this week is to work out 30 minutes TWO times before next Sunday!

WORKOUT GOAL for next week: Two 30 minute cardio sessions

Last Wednesday and Thursday I was in training for my new job at the American Red Cross in Wichita. I learned a lot but still have tons more to learn and don't think the learned will ever slow down in this job. I will keep updating as I learn more about the position.

My college classes are going well, passing everything...even algebra.

No comments: