Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back at it!

We are back in the game for cycle six. Today is cycle day 3 and I started 5.0mg of Femara and did my first Follistim injection (150 iu). I go back for a follie check on day 11, I'm praying for four mature follies.

Last week I did my first acupuncture treatment and I'm still pretty sceptical. It was painless and quite relaxing but I just wonder if it's worth the money.

I need to check with MWSB to see if there are any #38 samples avalible, if not we will use #44 again.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I just called last week and 038 was available. So call first thing monday morning. Also you can ask Joanne to put like 2-3 vials of 038 on hold for you until you want to use them. You wont have to pay for them, you just pay for the vials or vial you want shipped.

Good Luck this cycle!

Rachel said...

Hoping for the best! Isn't it amazing all the torture we're willing to inflict on ourselves to get pregnant?!?