Monday, November 24, 2008

Cycle 5 Day 8

I'm getting anxious to have my ultrasound on Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. I'm really praying that I have more than one mature follicle. I ordered my #38 swimmers this morning from MWSB. Joanne made a point to tell me that #44 has a much higher success rate. Number 38 was my original pick but has not been available for the past four months. This month there is one vial available of #38 so I want to give him a try.Today I called the RE's office in Wichita to schedule an appointment. I didn't realize that it would be this difficult to "schedule" the appointment. They are going to send me out a packet of papers and when I have everything completed I send the packet back. If I'm accepted they will call to schedule an appointment. Good thing I started this process early!

No comments: