Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving with Sara

Today Gary's Daughter Sara, her husband Micha and their daughters Chandra and Micayla who live in Texas came to our house for lunch. I prepared BBQ brisket, cheesy hashbrown casserole, green bean and pie. We had such a wonderful time catching up on what has been going on in each others lives. I love to hear Sara talk about her childhood with her Dad. She told me that when it was her Dad's turn to cook he either made pancakes or "barf". Gary explained that "barf" was basically chili with vegetables in it. YUCK!

Tonight was Chad's bachelor party! Gary had a really good time but drank to much and didn't get home until 1:00 a.m.! He is going to be a hurting unit tomorrow! Oh my gosh I can't remember the last time we stayed out till one! I guess I must be getting older or could it actually be that I'm getting a wee bit wiser! Damn I just can't bounce back from a night out on the town like I used to.

No comments: